26th April’ 2013 Update –
- Dam repairing in Beed & Jalna Distt.
- Depth work of small water structures in villages.
- A Pune based NGO foundation tie up RSS Jankalyan Samiti distributed big quantity cattle food.
- Around 20 new projects started for future water conversations in many distt
2 big IT companies visited drought affected areas and soon assist RSS jankalyan samiti for various works
3rd April’ 2013 Update –
VandeMataram College of Management, Gwalior has offered complete FREE Education in para-medical and teaching courses to 5 students affected by Drought
Namra Seva Manpower, Placement Agency from Miraj, Maharashtra has associated with Ek Aur Prayaas to provide job placement services for FREE to candidates from Drought area
Relief work by RSS Jankalyan Samiti, Maharashtra Prant(state) till 25 March 2013:
1. Sangli: Continuous fodder distribution at many places.
2. Sangli: Cattle feed camps in many places
3. Ahmadnagar: Water storage tank installed at 11 places.
4. Ahmadnagar: Water tanker supply in many villages & talukas.
5. Satara: Continuous fodder distribution at many places.
6. Satara: Cattle feed camps in many places
7. Jalna: Water storage tanks installed at 5 places.
8. Jalna: Cattle feed camps at 3 places for 200 cattle.
9. Aurangabad: Water storage tanks installed at 2 places.
10. Beed: Water storage tanks installed at 10 places.
11. Chlorine distribution in many villages for filter tanker’s water to make it drinkable.
12. Free lunch to students appearing for exams.
13. Work started in 36 places ans very soon will reach to 125 places.
14. Navneet Jalkumbh Yojna: Big water tanks installed in 2 places. Cost per setup 16 lakh rs.
Water tanker: Rs 3000-4000
Fodder per cattle per day: Rs 80
Cattle food: Rs 600/Month
1000 ltr water tank: Rs 6000
Lunch tiffins for students/month: Rs 1000